Winner: Adam Nadin
Ticket Number: 74673-20300
Draw date: 04/11/20
Ut-oh, it's time to get low. This is our first ever bass guitar draw, so we just had to choose something special. The Fender Precision is one of the most familiar bass shapes around, it'd be quicker to give a list of bass players who haven't used a precision bass during their career.
We're sure you'll agree, the satin lake placid blue finish and maple next combination is a beautiful match.
Here's the specs what Fender have to say:
Born in Corona, California, the American Performer Precision Bass delivers the exceptional tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender—along with new, player-oriented features that make it even more inspiring to play.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane, Satin Polyurethane (302)
- Neck: Maple, Modern “C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Maple or Rosewood, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 20, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dots (Maple), White Dots (Rosewood)
- Scale Length: 34” (864 mm)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style with Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- YosemiteTM gle-Coil Precision Single-Coil Bass Jazz Bass (Bridge), YosemiteTM Split
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
This bass was purchased brand new.
This draw is not endorsed by Fender.
Draw Reference: 74673